Head Fen Lakes Fisheries takes data protection very seriously. Any data we hold is securely stored and all IT systems are password protected. No information is passed or provided to other companies.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in the following ways:
- Lake reservations and season tickets: If you choose to make a booking or query we may collect details that is likely to include your name, contact details, information about people attending with you, information about your booking and any additional information needed to help meet your specific requirements.
- When choosing to visit our lakes you will submit a ticket and payment that will include your name, address, car registration and emergency contact number.
How do we use your information?
Any information you provide us, is used to ensure your experience is satisfactory. This information may be used in the following ways:
- to enable us to complete your booking;
- to contact you should an emergency arise;
- to manage customer service queries; and
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
Who will you share my information with?
All services are provided inhouse and therefore your information is not be shared with third parties in order to provide our services. On the rare occasion that it is deemed necessary to share your information between our other companies (such as Head Fen Country Retreat) or third parties, we will do so only with your consent.
How do you manage my information?
All information is stored in a secure manner within our office and online systems. We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
You have the right to ask us what information we hold about you at any time:
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data,
- to stop processing your personal data.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the information we hold or to update your details you may do so by emailing email@example.com
Does this notice apply to linked websites?
Our websites may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website.
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you. Please write to us at the address given below.
Head Fen Lakes Fisheries,
17 Oak Lane,
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone to: 07831 810 052/01353 860 428